Directions: 5 Sprays to Toilet Bowl B4 #2
- 2 tsps Isopropyl Alcohol, Rubbing Alcohol or Vodka
- 2 tsp Glycerin or Dawn Dish Soap
- 36 drops Essential Oils (24 drops Wintergreen + 12 drops Peppermint)
- about 1/2 cup water
- 4oz Bottle
- Pour 2 tsp of isopropyl alcohol or vodka
- Pour 2 tsp of glycerin or dawn liquid dish soap.
- Add 35-40 drops essential oils
- Replace the lid on the spray bottle and shake well until the oil has been incorporated. You will need to shake the bottle before each use.
- For best results, apply 5-10 sprays of the mixture to the water inside the toilet bowl before using the restroom. You can use several sprays on the surface of the water after flushing the toilet as well to freshen up the bathroom.